Amorphic Model portal helps you create/import an AWS SageMaker model. This machine learning model object can be applied on a dataset files for prediction purposes.
Apply Amorphic Model¶
Once an Amorphic model object is created, you can run a model on a Dataset files in the Amorphic portal by going through the following steps:
- Select a Dataset in the Amorphic portal.
- Go to the “Files” tab and select the file on which you want to run the model.
- Click on the Top Right options for the file.
- Click on “Apply ML”
- Select the ml-model from the model dropdown. All Amorphic model objects that match the corresponding input schema of Datasets will be available to select.
- Select the required instance types. Note: certain aws marketplace subscribed models run on specific instance family type.
- Select the Target Dataset. The Datasets matching the output schema of the Amorphic model object will be available for selection.
- Click on “Submit”
The above figure shows how a typical ML pipeline of Amorphic platform looks like. During the Amorphic model object creation process, the pre-processing and post-processing ETL job functionality provides a way to drag and drop ETL workflows for a smooth user access.